Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Movies On My Own

I've been alone this week in my own house.  Seriously, who would have thought it?  And I've done lots of fun things and not a lot of what needed to be done.

I have:

Posted grandchildren pictures on the Family Facebook page
Posted recipes on the Family food blog
And watched lots and lots of movies

Did you know that movies are a favorite of mine and when I am in the house alone I watch whatever I want.

I'm glad this isn't my life all the time.  But once in a while, it's kind of nice.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm glad you're getting some alone time. Everyone needs it! I have to get mine after midnight!

Skybird said...

I, too, am very glad you got some time for yourself. Movies, huh? Yea, I can see you going there! So were they old movies... black and white type, or new movies, or a combo of both? No matter, hopefully they brought a smile to your face or a tear to your eye, or both. That's the best kind of movies for me!